Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A beer in one hand and a blond in the other

A ice cold beer in one hand and a cute blond in the other, yes some men have all the luck! Whom am I speaking about? Well I am talking about no other then Mel Gibson! He made such classic movies as Lethal Weapon, braveheart and The Passion of the Christ but I always liked him in Mad Max... the first one. The original one before the world got nuked and he played the part of a Aussie highway patrolman out for revenge. "Nightrider" You got to have seen the first Mad Max to understand that! It was also the movie in which Mel was still a unknown American actor in Australia. The first time I saw that movie I must of been about maybe 8, but I do remember I thought Australia was a lawless land of gangs and sands dunes with only one city - Sydney. Now I know a great deal more they got one large beach, one reef and two cities. (Just joking Australia has much to offer but do not take my word for it click here) Well anyway lets get back to basics ... Mel Gibson has done so much to entertain us and lets not let one little slip of the tongue well drunk effect us on how we feel about Mel and his movies.

Real Name: Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson
D.O.B: January 3, 1956
Place of Birth: Peekskill, New York, USA
Height: 5'11"
Spouse:Robyn Moore (1980-present)
Children:Hannah, Edward, Christian, William,Louis, Milo, Tommy

You can send fan Mail or hate mail depending on your religious conviction to:
C/O International Creative Management
8942 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

1 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger kaz said...

that's his mug shot!
Oh dear Mel, I think you came a little undone but ... well...
Hmmm... I few things shouldn't have been said but I guess you'll see the consequences of your words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home