Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh God help me!

No I am not have one of my dark moods but today at work I heard a coworker radio and there was a song playing a song by Trace Adkins ... yeah you know what it is? Honky Tonk Badonkadonk and I was singing along with it! Does that mean I am turning into a red neck? Does this mean that next I shall be watching hee-haw? Or does it mean one to many trips to the country western bar? Give me FOO FIGHTERS!!!

On a side note, at lunch today Lori today me she is thinking about going back to that other green bank because she does not like our system and wants her seniority back... I told her that I would miss her. I will i liked having lunch with her!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Redneck? Naw. Rednecks can't live in a city or an apartment.
A good friend of mine is proud of being a redneck. Here are a few of the things he's most proud of:
-owning 5 vehicles. 2 of them run all the time
-his daughter can open a beer bottle with her teeth and her favorite place in the world is WalMart
-he's gotten high and didn't like it. he prefers to drink beer and lots of it
-he put a car battery in a Power Wheels car
-and a headlight
-and almost peed his pants when it ran smoothly up a steep hill with two adults sitting in it

Until then, I think you'll be fine. Just don't listen to the radio anymore. Cd's and mp3's only my friend.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Nah. Not a redneck. I detest country music and I have caught myself tapping my foot to that particular song... and that song is disturbingly annoying I personally believe it has subliminal messages in it that makes us want to somehow respond to the song, by singing with it and such. Nope, I think Trace Adkins is a brainwasher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home