Monday, July 17, 2006

Physical and Inner Beauty

I learned something about human nature, for sometime i been blogging both on this and a previous blog i kept. There have been two people that offered me some sound advice and kind words - they sent their advice to me for the most part in the form of private emails. Althrough they did not have to waste their time because in reality they never met me. They know me only from blogger - their kinds words over the past year has meant a great deal to me and I want to say thank you, thanks for caring, thanks for the time you took to offer you advice and especially your kind words when I truly needed it. As I think about their kindness I remember these two sayings -"beauty is only skin deep" and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." With these two sayings in mind, I googled beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one of the hits I got is this; "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful..." ~1 Peter 3:3-5. This goes out to these friends who not only has outer beauty because they are very attractive but they also have that inner beauty describe above so from me to you I say thanks.

Sincerely,
Your friend from blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home