Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hump day thoughts

If I make it through today, I’ll be over halfway finished with my week. Except that I don’t hate my job like I did at the other place. In the past I came to regard hump day as a blessing, “if I make it through today I am more then half way done” that would be my catch phrase to get me through the beginning of each work week. Now I like what I do, it’s a great deal more demanding, for example today I coded a construction loan worth over 1.5 million dollars! That’s the largest amount of money I moved in a day. I got to remember tomorrow I have to check one account to confirm the billing schedule took! Everyday there is something new, unlike consumer loans commercial loans are more creative – no two loans will be the same because they are all customized to the customer that’s been approved. I am getting better but I still make mistakes on the coding for purposes of billing.

I spent yesterday evening on expedia looking at vacation packages. Not sure what or where I really want to go, I like to go to Central America but this time some place other then Costa Rica. I was thinking Panama or Guatemala – I got time to decide so for now I do some comparative shopping.

I got a new computer, state of the art latest software, speed, memory its great! It is a ibm thinkpad and I also decided to order Comcast internet service… why? Because its comcastic! Little humor, I have been walking to work everyday for the past three weeks with the exception of last Tuesday or was it Wednesday – it was the day of the big thunderstorm that I chose not to walk but to drive. I also put myself back on a diet – strick diet and this morning I put on one of my older jeans that was a big tight around the waist and guess what? It fit better so I must of lost weight. If I was not to cheap to buy a scale I would know for sure but I have a love/hate relationship with scales. I hate them when they say “fatty” and love them when they say “Yeah you lost weight!” Okay maybe they do not talk but they do give “say” that in their own way of you know what I mean? Tomorrow a big day, I am hoping to hear from Rosa again but also I got plans after work of attending a happy hour at a local joint down the street from where I live. There is this girl named Kim and she organized a huge event tomorrow suppose to have at least 12 people showing up.

I have a general thought is Sara alright? She has not posted anything new in days, I hope all is well with her and her baby.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Sara is fine. And busy. Baby is fine and also busy. Thank you for the concern, but I assure you, mother and child are doing fine.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Scott said...

So glad to hear that

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger kaz said...

Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home