Saturday, July 22, 2006

You've got mail


I am watching that movie titled You've got mail starring Tom Hanks and that lovely woman Megan Ryan. I often thought about creating a new user id for blogger and call it NY152 why? Well watch the movie and you will know! I came home from work the other day and started cleaning my apart- I mean my flat and let me tell you this ... it has not be cleaned in months. I shampo the carpet so now my carpet smells like spring rain, or maybe its the mold in the bathroom? Anyway I spent about a hour cleaning it looks better except the windows i don't do windows. Oh if anyone wants to see a good movie that shows off my hometown check this movie out it has some excellent shots of Pittsburgh and our diverse cultures. After I clean i Had dinner then I went to my favorite bar, yep you guessed it I went to Dees! Last night I just did not want to be around people, just wanted to be alone or so I thought. I did not go to happy hour but instead came home and cleaned my flat then after doing that I walked up to the southside works had a salad at local pub then walked down to Dees. I was in Dees having my third beer and Chris walks in, he is a friend of a friend and I was surprised he came over to me but he did. Nice guy and all, chit-chatted for a few minutes he told me he is a undergrad at Robert Morris, works part time for his dad and thats about it. Soon after he departed and soon after I left to because I got nervous others might walk in and i did not want to be around if they did so i left. In the movie You've got mail Joe has a sailing boat - one that I would love to own too. Well that is about it for me this fine saturday morning, but I do want to say this much remember back a few weeks when I talked about the scam i thought i was in well Sara you were right, se asked for money. I knew it all along but I played along, it was probably some dude over in Moscow. Thats why I do not really have much faith in those on line dating sites, and I do not think I will renew my subscription again.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger kaz said...

maybe you should check out what's in your own backyard - then you can at least meet them in person :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Kaz i am on match.com i was specific in my ad that I was only interested in local girls - sorry local women

 

Post a Comment

<< Home