Monday, July 16, 2007

Radical change

Changing my behavior to achieve better results is the indeed a hard challenge. So maybe I am in a slump. What I am going to do in the next 2 weeks - a.k.a. 14 days are the following items:

1. Join a REAL gym
2. Get my haircut and colored, not conservative but I am a radical change - i am going blond
3. Move

True change requires that a person develop clear reasons why you will not fail yourself and your family or friends. So I know what drives me and therefore I am going to set three goal for me to accmplish with the next two weeks. Afterwards I will set another goal and so on and so forth. The process requires introspection, which you may not be used to, but in order for it to work, you need to take the time to quietly consider every aspect of your life (past, present, and future) and commit it to paper or in my case blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home