Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ramblings and stuff

Yesterday was my senior mannager's last day in the office, he is retiring after 38 years with the company. It was announced several weeks back and I was stressed about that for sometime because I like my current job and employer. I was stressed because the last time I saw a senior member of managment leave I went from being a Senior Customer Accounts Service Agent (I job I liked) to a Collection agent (I job I hated) and was not a good fit. Also yesterday it was announced whom will be replacing him, stress levels are reduced greatly cause his replacement is coming from within the department and she is super cool! I have a great deal more stuff in my life, stuff I want to share but stuff that at this time I chose not to not because I am fearful of what some may think but stuff that at this time I find hard to express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home