Thursday, July 05, 2007

I can feel the storm inside brewing can you?

So little goes on in my life worth writing about. i work, i sleep, i shower/bathe, i eat.

Today i went to the doctor, he was an...interesting person. aren't most? i have to get like a thousand tests done. including blood work. i may not have fainted then, I do not like the needle getting anywhere beneath the belt level. i almost fell off that weird table with the crumply paper they make you sit on. ~ shudder ~
i think i want an ice cream maker for christmas. i could make sorbet, and soft cream like ice cream. ~ drools ~ haha we were in winners today and i saw tons of cook books i wanted, and somehow that reminded me of a friend whom could not bake. Well baked but always ended up burning her cookies, but I still ate my share.
i had the day off, but i really didn't do too much. we're going to another bar

Friday for a much needed happy hour, have not been to one of those in ages. Nothing like a night of srinking with bankers! Why? Cause we are all cheap drunks. Little humor there and i'm not going to get nachoes at happy hour either. haha i always get nachoes, and i really shouldn't but I love them so.

I've been very reflective lately, and i'm really happy with the way my life has turned out to date at least.

Anyway, i need to get dinner ready. You know I make a mean dish of buttered noodles with cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home