Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Number 88

On the way home yesterday as I was zipping past The Locker Room I almost ran over a local legend. An sports star, the 2005 MVP, number 88 of the Pittsburgh Steelers - Heinz Ward. Rumor has it Heinz Ward owns the establishment and as I was biking home I saw I bad-arse car pull up. A real classy car, something you expect a rap star to own pull up and Heinz (We are on a first name basis) gets outs and walks over to the sidewalk and I was to busy trying to figure out if it was really him or not and not paying attention to where I was going and came within inches of hitting him. Instead of being a SOB he laughed and said, "whoa now". And to that I answered ... well i did not answer cause I had nothing to say. What a dum arse! My chance to meet a great sports star! Oh well that life, other then that things are picking up. June was the best month ever, the corporate training is going well. I feel strongly I am learning a great deal more and for the first time I feel strongly that I have more of a future - a bright future. Oh well I got to get back to work as it is month's end and busy time at the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home