Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dear Cousin

I called my father this morning to say hello and see how he was doing because I do care about him. The conversation was awkward to say the least cause it opened and ended with me getting a lecture. I do not like being lectured so why did this happen? Well dear old cousin Adam, (FYI, the dear old part is sarcasm) was surfing the web in attempt to read about our uncle's passing - well anyway one thing led to another and he discovered my brother's family website which is now gone because according to my cousin the Arabs took it over and planted Islamic flags, maps of Turkey, battle plans to take over the west and all that crap! It gets better, according to cousin whom explained “his friend” had told him that my brother is now being investigated by the FBI because of his family site. Ummmm, now I am not a special agent for that government agency but I am sure that agents are not suppose to give information to family member of those being investigated and since we share the same last name then I am sure that friend of his – if he has a friend knew they were related. It gets even better he also found my blog and of course he shared it with my father whom then in turn gave me and lecture on identity theft. I wanted to say, "i know the dangers, i am not stupid" but i did not say that because it would of caused a conflict. I bit my tongue held what I wanted to say in! Kept silent. I am not stupid, I keep things generic, I use no full names, I post no pictures of me or my family, I say nothing - SPECIFIC. I give no ss# number, credit card information, or other personal information. I DO RANDOMLY RECORD MY THOUGHTS ON A GIVEN DAY. So because of dear old cousin Adam, the arrogant ass that he is I had to hear a lecture, so from me to you dear cousin GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sincerely,
your cousin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home