Monday, June 04, 2007

The year of getting hitched

Tis must be the year of getting married. Just about everyone I know is getting hitched. First there was my buddy Anthony whom got married to a girl in Vegas... she had three kids in which according to Jason he adopted. I wish him the very best and now my brother. Yes my big brother Shawn P. has broken the news to the family that he asked Cindy if she would marry him. He told me on Friday, he sent me a text message saying, "hey you want to hang out in ss (ss means southside) with me & cindy" he replied, "sure". We ended up having dinner at a new joint called the Double wide bar and grill - it was a old gas station before the made it into a resturant and they did a very good job with the creation. Anyway there he told me about his engagement and Cindy showed me the ring with the big butt diamond! Shawn told me how he popped the question to her, they went to Niagra falls for the weekend and on a carriage ride through the park he asked to stop at a romantic spot were couples usually go to pop the question and it was there he got on one knee and asked for her hand. Romantic old fool, huh?! He told it better then I am right now but trust me when I say it was romantic. After Friday I never felt so alone or so much like a complete loser until after that cause I compared myself to him. It was wrong of me, I know but I always compare myself to others. I am very happy with for my brother because Cindy is a great girl I know the two of them will be happy. Saturday was uneventful except I spent most of the day moving - not that I moved but I had to help brother move ... yes he decided to rent a house with his soon to be new wife. Saturday evening was interesting to say the least I ran into a couple of ladies I have not spoken to in ages but that is all i am going to say on that subject. I have to get back to work as I must get several accounts complete as this afternoon and for the rest of the week I will be in training - corporate training. It's not a promotion it is back filling positions that were lost. It's either corporate account or audit and I do not like audit... so for now I must say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home