Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side

People are never happy with what they have for me that is especially true

You have curly hair, you want straight.
You have straight hair, you want curly.
Your single, you want a girlfriend or for those ladies a boyfriend.
You have a girlfriend, you want to be single.
And so on and so on...

I have this girl whom I work with. Shes dropped dead-fucking gorgeous,(excuse my french) I wonder what the French say? She goes and posts a statement during lunch "This is the prettiest girl Ive ever seen" and post pictures of herself. "I would do anything to have her as a girlfriend". Hoever I get the impression she thinks she is to fat cause she is always downing herself. Why do you wanna look like some stick figure. Be proud to be you. Your pretty. Not just pretty, youre fucking GORGEOUS.

I should be taking my own damn advice. Im not gorgeous though. I need to be proud to be me. If I lost weight, My life would be changed. Im not strong enough.

I wish I had self esteem.

Anyway this girl, she got green eyes, yes green eyes something about a green eyed Italian American...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home