Monday, March 12, 2007

Who has a case of the Mondays?

Yeah thats right, I do! I don't know about you, but the morning is always when I'm at my least productive. It's not that I'm especially lazy or incapable of operating before noon, but I just seem so scattered this morning, so overwhelmed with different projects and leftover remnants of to-do lists from the previous day that I find it difficult to get started. But on a Monday morning, (or worse, right after a three-day weekend) when a full weekend's worth of notes, printouts, and mail have accumulated on the desk of my office? Fuggedaboudit

The weekend was not to bad, I got my bike out on Sunday and headed out for a bike ride to the Southside bike trails. I rolled down Jane Street and turned onto 26st street and got on the trail from the southside works entrance. I noticed that the construction on the hot metal street bridge is picking up steam and perhaps they will be done by June. I was thinking that when they finish work on that bridge I could take that route to work.

On other matters, My toe is broke, don't know how I did it but I broke the big toe Wednesday and it was aching like a son-of-bitch until last night. It's not as painful today but it still hurts when I bend it. A coworker told me they can not fix a toe is that true?

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sara said...

It is. You can tape it to the toe next to the broken one and let time take care of the rest. Wear comfortable shoes don't put to much extra strain on your foot (running, fighting crime, swimming, kick boxing, etc).
I suggest after work getting a 6 pack and going home to watch "office space" and calling it a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home