Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here are some of my random thoughts from Sunday and last night's 24:

Can Kiefer Sutherland lose any more weight? As I watched 24 last night I thought to myself: That is the tiniest man I have ever seen. He better come packing heat, because I bet he punches like a featherweight. I bet his pants are like size twenty-eights. Do you know anyone who's older than twelve that is smaller than Jack Bauer? Is that person a male?

I heard that Nichole Richie will be playing Jack's love interest next year to make him look masculine.

Was 24 a bit of filler last night? What is this, the Bauer family reunion? So far, I don't think I am liking the way this season is going.

Why do the Cavaliers always disappoint and lose a game they should win by playing lethargic?

I missed on the Bears pick on Sunday, but I picked the Colts before the playoffs, and I am happy I have stuck with them.

What a year for Peyton Manning. He helped me win over seven hundred bucks in fantasy football, and now he leads his team to the Superbowl. Thanks again Peyton.

What a bush league move by Reggie Bush when he scored his long TD while taunting the Bears. I thought the guy had more class than that. He should review some tape of Emmitt Smith's career touchdowns.

The Browns hired a new offensive coordinator, Rob Chudzinski (or is it Chubzinski?). Who cares?! Burrrrrrrrrrrp!

The Steelers finally decided and they hired a head coach! Let's hope it's a winning season or well the new head coach will not be very popular.

I found this great picture from the Golden Globes which were last week. I think it's worth a thousand words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home