Saturday, January 20, 2007

Official Statement

Over the last two weeks, rumors have arose that I am currently dating someone. Some even go as far as to speculate that I am dating a female. I will now respond to these rumors.

It is true that I am seeing someone and this person is female. I choose at this time to not reveal her identity online because I do not want my ass kicked. I am sure it is understandable that dating me is not something to be proud of and, therefore, not something one would want publicized. Some may find this hypocritical because I rarely protect the anonymity of anyone. My response to these people is: "yes, this is quite hypocritical, but too f'ing bad. Get your own damn site and write whatever you want about me."

Noticeably my current situation has reduced the amount of time I have spent updating asmyowncrazyworldturn.blogspot.com

I soon expect to be dedicating more time to the site because, honestly, how much longer can this relationship really last?

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I think you're being to hard on yourself. Selling yourself short this early on isn't good for anyone. She wants to be with you, Scott. Quit looking at the glass as half empty because it never is. It's half full and you've got a lazy bartender.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger kaz said...

Just go along and enjoy it for what it is. Don't think of the future till later and just think of the now.
Have fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home