Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The world is like a book

The world is like a book, and those who do not travel read only one page

When I first thought about having a blog, in which to post my own feelings,so that people all over the world see what I go through, I had this statement in my mind, because I trully believe it is making much more sense than all the other personal sharing quotes I've been reading on professional websites.

The world is like a book...
Where the "books" are the people, all the people that cross the street together with us, or that are going to the same school, workplace, shops we do, but in the end, not the cover matters the most, but the content, the story inside that can captivate you or can leave you as empty as before reading it.

Day by day we are living in a huge library, in which books are surrounding us, present there to be "read" so that one can have a first glance of an experience even before going through it in reality.

...and those who do not travel read only one page!

By choosing to "travel" you choose to "read" more "books", to listen and capture more stories, experiences, knowledge from the people around you. If you choose not to do it, not to travel from human being to human being, and searching for the beauty that lies in the content, I congratulate you for being another cover reader (and just say hello to the other eighty percent of the human population that strives to travel in life from tourist site to tourist site.. and not to understand the history, the past, the mistery lying behind an experience).

This blog is meant to capture the experience that I have in preparing for the next year, while looking for the past learning experiences that I have already gained. I invite you to share with me your thoughts regarding my ideas, opinions or remarks, but in the end do not forget that all the things that I will write here are just meant to be an example not something that you should take for granted.

I am who I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home