Friday, January 26, 2007

Christmas, a coach purse and women

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, unfortunately it is not Christmas. On Christmas day it was 55 degree and it rain, yuk today we got our first real snow fall and it is cold... crossing bridges in the morning hours on a cold windy day stinks. I should of droved in!

I have had three dates with Ms. X and I think it was going well but on date three I took her to dinner then we were going to see a movie but we had about hour before the movie so I suggested we go over to the mall and look around. We get there and as we are shopping she mentioned she would like a coach purse so I was like that's nice but I was empathic in my attitude. Then she said it again with that suggestive tone of you buy me a coach purse but not just any would do a $400 one. Now do not take this as I am cheap because I am not, if we were married or had been going out for like a few months and I felt as if she was indeed my girlfriend I would of seriously considered it. However we had three dates and I had no "feelings" that she is the one. That feeling is driven off that ~vibe~ you know what I mean? Well anyway she gave me attitude all the way up to the movie... I am sorry that I am not independently wealthy! I will call her tonight, makes plans but in all honesty I feel that it is not going to go anyway and I do not feel like even investing anymore time in it.

Another question why do women have to be so frustrating? They want a nice guy that treats them with respect but they are attracted to bad biys with that attitude and when that bad boy treats them like a piece of meat they get upset at all men. If you ever watch the movie Hitch I suggested you do so because it does define American women very accurately. They want it their way and they won't give anyone a chance unless it is they ideal Mr. Right. Oh well women... perhaps I will take another vacation to Costa Rica to meet a Ms. Right? My friend Anthony had taken a trip to San Cabos, Mexico once and he told me that when he was there he met this Mexican woman, I think he said her name was Gloria but I am not 100% sure on that. Anyway they got along very well so well when he returned he took his last week of vacation and went back. (As employees of Fedex we had good travel discounts with other airlines-its called interline fare) For about two weeks he kept in touch and even thought about helping her to get a visa to come here, I never found out how it ended but it did. He did say that women from latin America seem to appreciate the little things more then American or I guess I should say US women take for granted. He went to explain that in most of latin america there is that mucho attitude that men have towards women and even the sexiest lady would appreciate the geekiest man that treats her with respect. It made me think more about the possbilities of finding a bride, I think he was on to something. What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger It's Me said...

Wow, Scott... What a blog. Sounds similar to my blogs about Canadian men... It's interesting to hear a guy's gripes though. Just remember though that not all women expect guys to buy them $400 purses (what a princess btw). Keep looking, I guess she'll show up when you least expect it... Well that's what "they" say... (Who are "they" anyway!) Good luck. If you figure it out, give me a shoot!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger brian said...

This is for you

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Sara said...

No way she expected you to buy her a 400 dollar purse. And she got attitude after you didn't! That's what kills me. I'm impressed when a guy offers to go dutch for dinner (instead of me paying for it everytime).

I don't take Jake for granted. I know what he's had to give up for the sake of his family. And I thank him for it often enough. You'll find Ms. Right soon enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home