Friday, July 27, 2007

Random morning thought on a Friday

I was thinking all about the direction or should I say the lack of direction that I allowed myself to fall into lately. My summer's end of 2008 I will complete my master in education and at that point I will be making another transition.

I talked to Connie last night, she called me. Surprise, surprise huh? Anyway she told me everything that has been going on in her life. Originally after graduation she moved back to New York, the way she describe NY the economy for work is worse then here in PA if you can believe it. The companies that are hiring don't want to pay anything either in benefits or salary and most only want you via a temp agency. Needless to say it was a grim for her but she did manage to me a new guy and ... they are both now moving to Maryland. Yes Maryland, just outside Balitmore. Her new man got a great job for a computer company and she is going to follow him there and hopefully find work or in her words "a decent job not a temp job". I wish her the best, that is four people I know that has moved beyond PA borders and found better paying jobs...

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home