Monday, July 30, 2007

feeling blue today

I'm having a bout of depression again I think. Work is not being too much of an effort, aside from my job all else seems to be a disappointment my eating habits are all over the place and I just don't want to talk to anyone. A year ago I would be disappearing into a dees café and having a few bottles right now, so at least I don't have that side of things to worry about. Also a year ago

I had a job search running and it proved interesting. I sometimes hope to see at least one person each time I log on and to match that I think I would like to send a email, and while there wasn't really anything yesterday there is another option today which would mean a bold move on my part - so of course, with the mood I'm in, I'm thinking I'm being under ambitious and won't even be considered. A relationship means quite a bit of responsibility, being in effect, and is quite a change of tack for me, but on the other hand it's basically what do I got to lose, which is largely what I do right now in any case. It would also mean a daily commitment, unless I can find someone I could be interested in and more importantly someone to return that interest, which seems unlikely even in a better state of mind. Still, can't hurt to have a go. I've downloaded the information and will have a read through.

Big brother and Cindy are on holiday with his Mum and stepdad.

I'm reading a lot more at the moment, which is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home