Monday, December 11, 2006

Cross roads

Today has started off much better than last week. I'm not as tired and I'm definitely feeling a fair bit happier. I'm starting to think that I may just have been exceptionally tired. I skipped a couple of pre-planned events to just lounge around the house and Sunday, and I did not work that retail job! That was draining... which was one of the best things I could have done. I even managed to watch a movie on TV without falling asleep! Yeah me watch tv, you have to have lived with me. I missed breakfast this morning and I'm starving right now so I'm having my dinner early. Thankfully, I have some instant chicken noodle in my freezer at home that I can eat for dinner!

I have come to a cross road in life where I must now chose between what my desire is and what pragmatically I can accomplish. Do I continue down the path I am on or do I dare embrace the path I am on now and dare to dream of a life as a banker. My first review is done and so far so good, got another coaching and my pre-qualities errors are way done. To the extent I got a good job! There is more to it, the post-bac program has ht a snag that I was not aware of and well I am going to have to rethink it or accept a crushing debt. It all comes down to $$$ yes money!

I am going to go now because I have a great deal to think about.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger kaz said...

instant chicken.... sounds.... dried?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home