Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Value of Past

I feel that I have grown over the past few months, yes hard to believe but I do. I have learned one thing you can value the past but do not live in it. The only reason to think of the past is to extract lessons from it that will help you flourish in the future. All other memory is destructive.

I also have a Knowing Why Results Occur through a Token Act. For example at the bank a client gets a result as a work of the work of the officer. But does the officer really know what caused the response. Was it just the knowledge he gave, or was there also other factors that enables the client's satisfaction. We must explore what really enabled the outer response. This is the self-knowledge we derive when we perform a project as a token project; where we study all of our movements that enable outer results. Then we know what are our inner triggers that enabled life respond on the outside. Anyone can make that observation in any work, in any field. Furthermore I can learn the inner laws of life that trigger instantaneous perfect outer responses, and observe them too in action in any future project or endeavor.

Beginning Anew in the NowEverything starts form this moment. The slate is clean in the Now; to create anew who I am, what to believe in, and what actions to take. The past is false, though I have made it my cumulative reality.

What I value of other's comments on my blog is itself a comment on what I truly value ~ friendship with people that can give me a unique perspective in life.

So Thanks Kaz, Sara, Brian, and even Superblog...

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger kaz said...

hey I stumbled across your blog and can see how youv'e changed, I like to comment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home