Friday, November 10, 2006

My week in a nut shell

Ok boys and girls. This quick post is pretty short and sweet. I looked down at phone inbetween classes on Saturday and noticed a missed call, voice mail and text message from my precious little someone of interest indicating that I needed to call her IMMEDIATELY. With a mild panic in my mind, I called her only to find out that she had the greatest idea of all time. Drinking until your drunk and a hockey game. Yes I said hockey game! A hockey game meant more or had a greater impact than going to see the Steelers this season anyway. After an evening of hurried bidding and finger crossing, we had the tickets. Kris and I met a hour before the game and, under the cover of darkness at the hotel (I forget the name its the one going up to Hill district and the Mellon Arena, made our transaction and, to quote a modern day poet, "Whoopie! There it is."SOOOOOO, In about another hour, Kris and I were tearing down a cold one watching a good hockey game then I took her home. I remember tearing down 276 or is it 273 oh heck the parkway east towards Monroeville in a sporty Saturn Ion Quad Coupe headed towards the slice of heavenly pie - or at least for me! :) My performance was dam good should of been nationally televised on FOX. So, if you'd like to tune in and read the antics of my crazy night with Kris or as I like to call her Krissy tune in later.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger kaz said...

Sooo - let me get this straight - you shagged krissy and you think it was so good you should have got it on tape???
Sorry I'm a little behind that 8 ball..... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home