Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday morning thoughts

I blew off class today just because I am totally burn out and I need a vacation! So instead I went grocery shopping then I clean my flat, I also took pictures of my flat so expect some posts showing Castle De Scott shortly. I cleaned my living room, I got to clean the windows but the problem is I do not do windows. After that I cleaned my bedroom and my bathroom after which i finally cleaned my kitchen... as I was cleaning my bathroom I was thinking that one of these days my kitchen will drop into the basement. It's already leaning, I call it the leaning kitchen of burgh but hey I am just a renter hopefully it will not fall until after I move in March. The Steelers are playing tomorrow, let's all cross our fingers and hope they get their act together!


Daily Horoscope by Astrology.com
Aquarius
Humanity needs you, so don't toss out these ideas because they seem off-the-wall. The more bizarre, the better. Remember that this is the brainstorming stage. Later on, you can refine your approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home