Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Brrrrr getting a little nippy out there

Yes tis a little chilly out there, found that out the hard way as I crossed the Roberto Clemente bridge by Bicycle. I was a bid lazy yesterday cause I drove but in my defense I had plans to hang with the bank crew and well walking home from the Northside of Pittsburgh to the Southside is ... scary. With the Cold Weather The First Appearance Of Snow with it's temperatures have taken a dive and now some snow the weather forcast say it could be on the way for many parts of the Pittsburgh area. Already, some snow flakes have fallen; however, not much accumulation is expected for the city. The Laurel Highlands, though, are expected to see the most snow - as much as two inches. Gosh darn I am glad I live in the city and not the mountains! What's the weather like where you are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home