Sunday, October 22, 2006

You make up the title for this one

Last Friday, I got drunk, got some Cold Stone ice cream (cake batter, oreo, and whipped cream mix) and the came home and puked a bunch.

Last night my friend Connie called from New York with some terrible news. I did some searching and found this article, which says Cold Stone, on July 1, recalled all its cake batter ice cream because of a salmonella outbreak. So I thought about it... then I thought about it some more... July, October so I thought some more...

I’m not a doctor, and it is entirely possible that it was the dozen beers, then some ice cream, then the pizza, then some more ice cream that got me sick. But the question still remains: can I sue them? I sure hope so. I haven’t been involved in litigation but the the adrenaline rush would be great!

I should hope by now that it’s obvious that I’m only doing this blog thing for rock stardom. Isn’t that what everyone wants, to be a rock star? Unfortunately, though I do not play the guitar and I do not have the voice of an angel but I do have enough talent to become a rock star on myspace. I do have band names already picked out, and they change constantly. Right now, I’d say my band name if I were to start a band would be either:

- Muslim Scott and the Blonde Juggernauts;
- The Center Street Jigglies; or
- One Fat Guy in a Chair And [that’s it - it ends with “And”]

I’ll let you know if these change, but I don’t think you can beat Muslim Scott and the Blonde Juggernauts. That’s just gorgeous or my back up singers would be!

I don’t mean to get all soft on you, but I do thank you for giving and reading my whiney rants about it especially thosewhiney rants from 2005. Now we’ll just move on before I start crying or some shit (not out of gratitude, but because I’m coming down from a major buzz right now and it’s really cold in my apartment - perhaps I should turn on the heat?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home