Tuesday, October 03, 2006

one (zipper), two (hair), three (music)

First, for the first hour and a half of my day, my fly was open. This time included leaving my apartment, walking acorss town, walking around my department, and talking to two of my co-workers while standing in the doorways of the manager's office. Nice. For being totally fucking awesome, I rewarded myself with a bacon, egg and cheese bagel. It was terrific.

Second, speaking of being totally fucking awesome, you have no idea how good it feels to come b ack from lunch at 1:30 with a nice buzz, feeling happy, only to check your email to read 60 emails from co-workers saying, "Dude, you really neeed to color you hair it's to bleach blonde." Yeah okay so I had a issue when coloring my hair last night but hey at lunch I was mistaken for a chubby Emeinim. That’s totally fucking awesome.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that my main priorities while in Point Park this weekend were not focused on my hair. In fact, if I had to put them in order of importance, my priorities would have gone:

1) Getting messed up.
2) Eating pretty much everything put in front of me, live or dead.
3) Not masturbating.
4) Seriously, getting really messed up.
5) Wearing a hoodie that says "Maine" even though I’m not in Maine.
6) Sorting all kinds of shit out.


11) Inhaling a lot of second-hand cigarette smoke at Dees Cafe.


23) Telling everyone about how Wendy’s now has a vanilla frosty and saying "It blew my fucking mind" over and over again.


58) Not answering any calls or emails at work.


83) Raving about the Wendy’s grilled chicken sandwich I ate on the walk home, mentioning the vanilla frosty again. Adding, "Doesn’t that blow your fucking mind?"


597) Making sure my hair looks good for the pictures that my friends are taking while intoxicated only to email me at work telling me how bleached it is.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is that though my hair may appear a little bit bleached almost white, I have lovely hair. Well, maybe not lovely, but I’m not going bald. Sure, I do have power alleys, but my hair is fine. Ok? Let’s just move on before I get too wound up.

(Also, do you know how windy it is corssing the Clemente bridge in Pittsburgh? The answer: Lots. Lots windy. Not good for hair.) Okay my day is going well...

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Any suggestions on how to unbleach one's own hair?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger kaz said...

Hahahaha
you have to send me a pic of it!

You have to go copper then brown,
if you put brown in it straight off it'll go green

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger brian said...

Wendy's has Vanilla Frosties?!?!? That fucking blows my mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home