Monday, October 02, 2006

If I could make it across the county line

If I could make it across the county line I will be safe, yeah eat my dust you local bacon bit PD! Now before I go into my story I have to say that this week was the Pittsburgh Steeler by week for those none football fans that means no Steeler game so I was forced to watch the New England Patriot game. It was indeed a good game especially for the Steelers because the Patriots blow up the Bengals, 38-13 With defensive secondary starters Eugene Wilson and Ellis Hobbs both inactive against one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, this game looked decidedly in favor of the home team Bengals on paper but was anything but on the field. Patriots fans, in which I am not one however, should never forget the ability of its team to overcome injuries and make the experts eat their words. In one of the most impressive wins of the Belichick era, the Patriots neutered the Bengals high-flying offense and went on a scoring rampage of its own to the tune of a 38-13 win over the unbeaten Bengals.

Now on to my story, I went out to Belle Vernon, PA on Sunday cause I had to meet Krazy Wanda. Wanda is a friend of the family that needed help moving so I told her I do it cause well she was a friend of the family. Now the drive to Belle Vernon took me through Finleyville, PA a sleepy little hamlet in Allegheny county – Belle Vernon is also a sleepy little town in Washington county about 15 minutes from downtown (I use the term downtown loosely as it was two whole blocks) Finleyville. I had directions to her place from Finleyville and the drive out there took me onto route 28 – pass Trax farms. The drive out there was not bad but coming back it was enjoyable, I was moving at a rapid rate just a tad above the posted speed limit but not by much, sort of and I came to a bend in the road and what was waiting for me on the other side of the bend? Local PD, I did not see it until it was to late but I kept going and I saw the car pull out on to the road about 2 minutes behind me but without sirens so I kept going but at a slower speed limit then the posted limit. I crossed the county line and made it into Allegheny and I saw the local PD pull off and turn around. So my question is this, did I outrun a local bacon patrol? Guess it does not matter but after I made it back into Allegheny on the way back I was thinking – just thinking of stopping by a friend house to apologize but I got to the street and thought some more about it and I got cold feet so I blew past the house. I did honk but I did not stop. I got down past Library, PA and got a call from Bro he asked if I was going out to our mother’s for dinner cause he was and he wqas taking Cindi Lou. I thought about it and was like yeah sure why not. We got there about the sametime and it was me, my brother, Cindi. Mom, Stepdad and my step sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home