Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It was a good day

Had a good day, got most of my work cleaned up. I finally resolved a very nasty loan that just would not work regardless how many times I coded the son-of-bitch it just would not work the way it should! On that note I finally got myself off that dam report for "no accural schedule is in effect" - woopie! On other fronts I signed up for a program via northway to be a tutor for Pittsburgh Public school student everyday after school - that reminds me I must call about that tomorrow. I got to make sure I can do it after 3:30pm thats eastern standard time for those that wanted to know. What else... ummmm there is a banker's happy hour being planned this Friday, we usually have one every Friday to celebrate end of month - the busiest time for a banker. My brother has a steady girl this one is super sweet and I hope it works out for him! As for my love life well I have been seeing this one girl she is nice and a single mom. She does not want a serious relationship now which is fine by me as I want to just get stettled into a career something that is long term then I can feel better about making those long term plans like a girlfriend, house perhaps children :) First I got to get into a career that I know I will be happy with after all most women my age looks at things like that. Anyway this girl we had two dinner dates and a lunch date, the lunch date was with her and also her daughter.

I have to take my car in to get inspected, she is due by Sept 30th, I also want to get her oil change to. I was just thinking about that, in the past six months I probably put on 1000 miles on my car, in the past I had put on at least 2000 a month. That was back in the day when I lived in the boonieville, PA (not really called Boonieville) and I had to commute 28 miles everyday to get to a crappy job I hated. Now during the week I might drive 8 miles a day and some weeks I walk, or bike - it's great of course I have only been biking for a week and ahalf but it is nice. I hope my baby does not think I like her anymore cause I do. BTW my baby is my car, yep she might be just a Saturn ION Quad coupe but she is my ION. I suppose I could buy a ford Mustang but I just do not want that kind of car payment - I got a sweet deal now.

I like living in the Southside of Pittsburgh there is a sense of life, you can see it in the business, and people. Believe it or not there is more then just bars in the southside! Looking back on it I am glad I moved when I did, I should of moved alot sooner then I did cause ... I am sleepy so I will pick this up tomorrow. I got a great deal to say especially about specific Ms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home