Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Poor Lilly

I get this message in my email inbox, poor Lilly is in trouble. I have to give her or him credit this was the best email scam I got in ages! This would be the 2nd of two emails I got from someone calling themselves Lilly the first one came out and asked for my bank account information! Okay like am I that dum? Te scary thing is this, some people would think this was for real and send them the money or give them their bank account information and then after their account is drained they ask why? Oh well it takes all sorts to make them world go round.

Hello, sound wonderful to be honest with you I am coming to United State to search for my ex-boyfriend who betrayed me and made away with my money. Brandon is a journalist we meet in Iraq four year ago during the Iraq war through a friend that we work together in United Nation peacekeeping force where I work as undercover last year I was assign for a mission in Sudan to keep eye on the vice president of Sudan and the family who as been treating by Rebel to kill his family. Five month ago Brandon came to Sudan to get story about the fight which is going on there, to cut the story short. The vice president as me to help him and his family out of Sudan with the help of my boyfriend Brandon and promise to pay five million dollars if we can help him so we help him to a country called Nigeria spending two week in Nigeria we plan to move to United State and get married and start a new life but Brandon made away with the money living me behind with nothing to live on, Now I decide to call my friend in Iraq to give me his information which she did. Brandon is from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United state I only what to start for a month and some weeks to locate him and get my share of the money and promise if you can help me I will give you 10% of my own share of the money. All I need from you is to help me, my friend in Iraq promise to send me some money but I can’t cash out money where I am now because of there banking system here but I have a traveling agency to help me with ticket and pay for my hotel bills all I need from you is to help me with this info I needed I know there are scam this days please I am in pain here now and by the time I get to United State we get to know each other may God Bless you. please mail me to my private box Regards Lilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home