Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday night football

Monday night football is tough on Tuesday morning workdays. Needless to say it was indeed a disappointing and BORING game. The Jacksonville Jaguars scored 9 points the Pittsburgh Steelers scored zero... Big Ben was back. He wasn't back to form. Wearing protective padding around his midsection, Ben Roethlisberger returned to Pittsburgh's lineup against the Jacksonville Jaguars Monday night, barely two weeks after having an emergency appendectomy. He was far from effective, though, and Jacksonville's defense had a lot to with that.The Jaguars harassed Roethlisberger, held Willie Parker to 20 yards on 11 carries and ended the defending Super Bowl champions' nine-game winning streak with a 9-0 victory - it was the lowest-scoring game in Monday Night Football history.

On other fronts I have started biking to work, there was a time that I would use the stationary bike at my old job in every morning and it felt wonderful. This is different because I am commuting to work by mountain bike - I never really noticed but the Alleheny river smells odd in the morning... like poo. Here another interesting fact, at work I am no longer the new guy but the experienced employee getting harder loans and having to answer questions from new employees. When it comes down to my job I am Feelin' Way Too Damn Good and it concerns me because Well as the song goes something's gotta go wrong Coz I'm feelin' way to damn good - on the job that is. Indeed my crazy world has changed ... but I still have a regret a deep longing of belonging to an old circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home