Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Summer is over, the fall begins

Summer is over and the fall has begun at least weather wise anyway. My summer was good, for the most part anyway. It was nice not being in school, not having to worry about midterm, final exams or writing endless papers. For the most part I have not really spent much time on my blog its mostly for personal reasons. In the past I expressed my inner most thoughts and was told that I wallow in self-pity and my blogging buddies where the only ones to give that pity. Of course in those days I called people friends that were self centered. I can see that now it is to bad I wasted so much time trying to win their friendship. I know now that I am a good person and they, well God bless them both. The past week was not altogether bad, Friday I had my 4th date with ... well I will just say a woman. Won't say anything more then that because if I should ever let her read this... I don't want anything ebarrassing on it so I will leave it at that. Date four went well, she has a lovely house and her kitchen was absolutely beautiful but the thing that I liked most was her bathroom cause she had a whirlpool/bathtub. You know the kind? I have a shower stall in my apartment! Another interesting thing about her is she is a TEACHER. Yes she teaches 2nd grade so thats cool. On to other topics as I got to private with this and I rather no one know about it until I feel really good about how the DEAL is coming with the teacher.

Saturday I made my return to Point Park, yes I transfer all nine of my credits from Duquense to Point Park. Feels sort of nice being back in Point Park, I like the small classroom size so that is cool. I am enrolled in four courses this term and the beauty of the promgram at PPU is this. I complete these four courses, then I take another four in the spring, four in the summer and finally I do my student teaching in the fall of 2007. After which I am a certified public school teacher! Oh I almost forgot I have to also past the praxis state exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home