Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No orgasmic chit chat today - just lots of cheesie crap

A little bit of nothing for the weekend because we know how the weekends are. Yeah, I have been around long enough to know the pattern of blog readers by day of the week. Many of us are scarce these day’s - at least as far as overt internet presence goes - due to starting new endeavors, working, getting over vacation lag, or just plain internet apathy. I sometimes wonder what the hell I’m doing trying to fit a quick internet post - often articulated poorly - more so now then ever before in between one "real life " task and another. There is no reason I can think of.

I prefer not to post about my personal life; I just don’t have the kind of "sharing" personality anymore needed for that type of posting. I have no need, or so I have been told in random emails in the past, to post about depression, oppression of any kind because after all I am not depressed just fucked as for being obessed - well that would be in the eye of the self-absord or oppressed, hey I’m white, I’m not financially struggling and I don’t live in Africa so I should shut the fuck up’ about being oppressed. So maybe it’s best to just use the internet for playing around and posting diatribes against the Dubya's new world order, while using words like orgasmic awesomeness. (I created that last one) Maybe I need to settle for posting random videos which make people laugh but really do nothing to make a point but get one a lot of hits from superblah.

The thing is I never wanted a Fark audience; I think the majority of Fark readers are idiots.
So I’ll sit around planning the completion of an education - which will allow me to address humanitarian issues, faulty social and economic policy, helping the next generation from making the same mistakes I made all this while writing bad posts - and leave internet reviling to others.
At least until tomorrow.

I’m thrilled about the emails. I thought I was losing it there for a week or so but well I recovered. In the meantime I have some links for you.

Sara had a cute post about her new baby, so check it out. Her new born baby is so cute! Congras again to the mommy.

Here is Kaz she is getting ready for a break to Vietnam with friends now that will be a awesome adventure. Kaz if you read this send me a post card, I'll give you my postal address.

Then there is Alice she is unique as her blog has much like my own changed radically from what it was when I first started reading it.

Here is a interesting bit of news trivia I copied off some news service its about the California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. He recently told advisers in a closed-door meeting last spring that Cubans and Puerto Ricans have "very hot" temperaments because they have a mix of "black blood" and "Latino blood." Of course he quickly apologized after reading his comments in the Los Angeles Times this morning, saying they "made me cringe."

"Alice was heard calling the governor her "dull witted, small skulled Nazi" because of course all German’s are Nazi’s and all terminators are pea brained, misogynist pigs."

One more thing.

Please don’t forget, Darfur is an Unforgivable Hell on Earth .

I’m off to see a beeaycha in Aliquippa, PA about a little poon.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger kaz said...

I like your "cheesie crap" ;)
It's good to get the insight to a persons inner thoughts - after all thats the title... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home