Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today

Today I put somethings I have been stressing over to rest, I spoke with my advisor at Point Park University and she has helped me a great deal. More so then she will probably ever know! I am completing three courses this term and next term - spring I take two then in the summer I plan to work a 2nd job to pay for the fall term. Yes I am going to complete my teaching degree part time well working full time for the bank which means I will be done instead of next fall it will be the fall of 2008 I am doing it part time because full time is tougher then I thought. Also I chose to do this so I don't have to borrow a dime but I can pay for it out of pocket. Speaking of the bank, I found out today that I have two post quality errors - one I am going to dispute because I feel it was not a error on my part. What happened you asked? Well the first was I had set up a loan in which the bill was to be mailed to the customer because there was no pre-authorized debit form in the packet. The customer did not pay the first bill cause they claimed they thought it was being directly debited so when they get a 2nd invoice for the following month double what it should be with a late fee they called and complained. My question to them - those that hit me with the post quailty error is this? How did the loan packet get threw document review, me and then audit without anyone noticing the pre-authorized debit form in the packet? If it just got past me then shame on me but it passed through my hands then two others who handle this loan including audit! And it is their job to catch my errors! My lead said I should order the file and see if that form is on a different type of paper because those forms tend to appear in the packet after the loan is booked. She went on to explain a few people got hit with that same error so I should not feel to badly. Don't get me wrong I like working for the bank, I like my job but I did not need to hear that I got two post quailty errors today, I thought I was doing so much better then I had in months. Oh well it is just another day, my bright spot was reading about a wet t-shirt/bra on another blogger's blog.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger kaz said...

Geez sounds like your super busy, time is no issue because its not long in the scheme of life -

Glad to see my errors in clothing puts a smile on ye face :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home