Monday, November 13, 2006

Six weeks until Christmas

As of today it is exactly six weeks before Xmas... its been a busy last two weeks. I took a part time job at a local mall - retail as I aim to use that extra cash for my Christmas shopping but its tougher then I thought working a full time job and a part time job. The work at the retail establishment is not hard, but its a great deal of standing on your feet taking grief from grouchy customers. It is like being back in collections - I do not think I will make it more then Nov 30th. Besides they expect me to work until midnight and I told them that no I could not and only want to work until 10 at the latest as I got to get up early for my real job at the bank. I was up front from the getgo when I explained the bank takes 1st place over the retail establisment. If you have not detected it I am a bit grouchy myself.

I need a vacation but can not take one until next spring cause of $$$ issues with the holiday season around the corner.

My goal this year is to have both my Xmas shopping done and my Xmas cards mailed by Dec 5th; however, its not going to happen so if I can get the X-mas cards out by Dec 5th then I am ahead :)

On another note the Steelers pulled out a much needed win last night against the New Orleans Saints and the Bengals lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home