Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas list

I got my Christmas shopping done, finally well not exactly I got Daddy O and my step Mom to still buy for. I intend on finishing up today and so I will break a long held tradition of mine and venturing to the malls for those last minute deals. I hate shopping malls! Loads and loads of pushie, nasty people all screaming for a better deal then what the store offers. People you are forgetting the meaning of Christmas! I want to scream at them but hey at times so have I. Then again haven’t we all forgotten what the real meaning of Christmas is?

I got my mom a very nice designer outfit, usually I buy gift certificates but this year I opted for presents. My brother I got two fitted … perhaps I won’t say anything yet. He might read this. My step dad, well I got him a Pirate jersey – A Pittsburgh Pirate jersey – the baseball team not the Yo, ho ho and a bottle of rum. My sister I got her a nice designer sweater she had her eye on and my nephews – my oldest nephew Paul I got him the club and some car cleaning supplies. Oh yeah update on Paul’s car, I explained earlier he got his first car, well that first one last about a week then the transmission died so my sister – his mom had it towed to the used dealer and cried lemon law so they agreed to exchange it for another so he went from being the owner of a Ford Taurus to the owner of a used Dodge Intrepid looked identically to Pete the purple dinosaur except it was white and did not have the rust. (Inside humor) Anyway that lasted about two weeks then the police called my sister and explain the car they purchased from the used dealer was not his to sale… yeah you know. So he now has a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo that is sweet! Yes I said it was sweet and best of all she went to another deal to purchase it. He has a sound system in it that is … well when he has his rap playing you can hear him two blocks away. In fact when I drove it we had his music playing and the sounds waves vibrated my hair! Its loud! My two other nephews I got to run out to Toy R Us and pick up the video games they asked for the Xbox they are getting from Dad.

My father and stepmother are presenting me with a problem as usual. What do you buy a man that has everything? He just got himself a new Cadillac and also a plasma TV last month so what can I get him that does not scream your son is a cheap ass?!

I want to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Koala Mentala said...

Ho ho ho! MERRY christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home