Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So it's hump day Wednesday

Wednesday is hump day. Why is it called hump day? Well as far as I know, its because it is the middle of the week, so basically monday and tuesday are uphill climbs to get to the weekend ..once wednesday rolls around we have hit the peak of the week and then the rest of the week is just a downhill stroll. That kinda makes sense to me. However, for me wednesday is more like a weeks end. My pay week ends on wednesday ... usually so over the last few months I have considered wednesday my friday. A few things here and there have altered how i spend my wednesday nights, but in general, wednesday is my end of the week. Ok that was a ramble that just spilled out, hope it makes sense to somebody.

I have a million thoughts and things running thru my head, many of which I would love to write about in here. However, as I sit here and think of what to write, the particular thought I am on gets focus in my head and causes me to think more in-depth on that particular thing which then sprouts feeders off of that thought which then leads to another which continues on with more feeders, and before I know it my head is flying with thoughts, many of which I can't put into words but most of which I can't type fast enough to get them to come out right. And then there are those thoughts that I want to wite about, but being the moody person I am, I know from past experience that my opinion and ideas will change and if I type them here, then I am committed to what I said here and at some point that could be held against me, and ....oh lord ..ya see my mind is just whacked.

LOL I love you blogging babes! That is it for now, I need a beer and even though it is not even 8:30 PM I am gonna crack a Power Trip and do something, even if its wrong. And considering my mental state and the circumstances around me , it probably will be wrong. Until next time... peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home