Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend activities, Cash and Dees

Ok so I had registered on line with a local but also a international dating site cated match. It went well, I might two women so far the one seemed nice her name is Maria and she is the girl I posted a picture of a few days ago. There is one problem with her and it requires a long explaination. She is a foriegn extra student here and well I got the impression on the 3rd date she is more interested in obtaining a greencard then in getting to know me. As for the other girl I met on linewell it's going ... well. We talked on the phone a few times but that is extent for now. She asked me friday if I wanted to meet, I explained that this weekend was not the best as I did already make plans with Big Brother but also I am not 100% sure that this one will go anywhere. I am losing faith in match. Well anyway Friday I went out with big brother as he was in between girlfriends this weekend. We ended up going to his favorite joint ... Saddleridge and when we were there they played a Johnny Cash song, guess what happen next? I liked it! So the next day I ended up going to bestbuy and I purchased one of his cds, specifically this one. My favorite song so far is Help Me I also liked God's Gonna Cut You Down but most of the songs on that cd are good.

I have decided that I have to stop visiting Dees Cafe because when I am there and I had one, or two ... or three ... okay any more the three I start thinking of bygone days and I get all depressed because I miss my old friends then and that is not good so I am going to find a new place a place more up scale so I can build some new memories and perhaps make a new friend or two. Excuse me for now as I got to call my match friend as I promised I would earlier.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger kaz said...

I'd recommend watch
"walk the line" very good movie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home