Sunday, August 13, 2006

General thoughts

I watched the game yesterday, watched it up until half time and my team was down 14 to 3 so I said it's time to go. I was originally going to blow off church yesterday and stay and watch the game but as they were losing I realized that perhaps I should go to church. When I got to church I was just a little late but I did get there in time for the sermon which was moving, made me think about so many things in my life. I have been so stupid for so long, I know the only job that will ever make me happy is the teaching but for a bit there I allowed the new job to distract me but that is not all. I said I was going to take the summer months off and just think it all over, and then after I had time to think about it I would make my decision. Well the summer is almost over and besides the fact I won't miss the summer's humidty I also have decided that I will not give up my dream of teaching. I have so much more that I want to say, but I am finding it hard to put into words... stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home