Monday, August 07, 2006

fill in the blanks

Before you fill this out for me, please know that I just copied and pasted it. If words are spelled wrong it's because I was to lazy to fix them. And, of course if you post this poop on your blog I will fill it out for you. I'm lame like that. Ok. God speed.

Name:
Age:
Phone Number:
Hair:
Eyes:
Piercings/tattoos:
Drink/smoke:

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY
Personality:
Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes:
Humor:
Manners:
Friends:
lDecisions:

WOULD YOU...
Go out with me:
Give me your number:
Kiss me:
Let me kiss you:
Watch a movie with me:
Drive me somewhere private:
Be my bf/gf:
Take me home to meet your family:
Let me sleep in your bed if I didn't have one:
Tell me the truth no matter what:
Lie to make me feel better:
Hold my hand:
Keep in touch:
Try and solve my problems:
Love me:
Ditch me:
Use me:

DO YOU...
Think I'm cute:
Want to be with me:
Want to kiss me:

AM I...
Smart:
Hot:
Funny:
Cool:
Interesting to talk to:

HAVE YOU EVER...
Thought about me:
Thought there might be an "US":
Found yourself wanting to kiss me:
Wished I were there:
Wanted to ask me out:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...
I said I liked you:
I kissed you:
I touched your a**:
I was hospitalized:
I got in a fight and you were there:
I got dumped:
I pissed you off:

WILL YOU...
Re-post this so I can fill it out for you

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Name: Sara
Age: 22
Phone Number: not telling!
Hair: Brunette with bottle blonde highlights
Eyes: Green
Piercings/tattoos: 5/1
Drink/smoke: Not right now

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY
Personality: A lot happier then you were a year ago
Eyes: They see things
Face: Dunno.
Hair: Same thing.
Clothes: I'd need to see them to decide
Humor: No where near as sick as mine
Manners: You're a gentleman
Friends: Don't know them, but the ones you have now seem to be better for you.
lDecisions: You're a big boy

WOULD YOU...
Go out with me: Not right now. I'm kinda married.
Give me your number: No. I'm not a phone talker. I'm out of things to say ten seconds into a conversation.
Kiss me: On da cheek
Let me kiss you: Same deal
Watch a movie with me: Unless it's scary
Drive me somewhere private: So no mallratting?
Be my bf/gf: Still married.
Take me home to meet your family: My mom would be all to thrilled to think she's gotten rid of Jake, so no. Sorry.
Let me sleep in your bed if I didn't have one: No. I kick my own son out of my bed right now.
Tell me the truth no matter what: No, I think white lies are ok sometimes (like, "Do you like this song?" "Oh, sure!")
Lie to make me feel better: See song refernce
Hold my hand: Unless you're my offspring, I don't hold hands
Keep in touch: I'd try but I'm really not good with that
Try and solve my problems: No, I try to listen and understand the problem. Then I say "this is what I'd do if I were in the situation".
Love me: Only as a friend
Ditch me: If you were trying to make me karaoke, yes.
Use me: Nope

DO YOU...
Think I'm cute: I've never seen a picture of you to decide.
Want to be with me: I don't want anyone near me right now. I have all the company I need right now.
Want to kiss me: See above.

AM I...
Smart: Yup
Hot: I dunno. Are you in a room with central air?
Funny: Didn't I answer this?
Cool: How can you be hot and cool at the same time?
Interesting to talk to: Would I be here if you weren't?

HAVE YOU EVER...
Thought about me: Yep
Thought there might be an "US": Nope, I'm still kinda married.
Found yourself wanting to kiss me: Good lard.
Wished I were there: Last summer when you were in a bad state, I wished I could have done more to help.
Wanted to ask me out: Can't say that I have.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...
I said I liked you: tell you that's flattering, but I'm still married.
I kissed you: Depends on how and why
I touched your a**: Cold cock ya. ;)
I was hospitalized: Send a card
I got in a fight and you were there: Depends on who you're fighting.
I got dumped: Try to be a shoulder to cry on.
I pissed you off: Ingore you for a few days until I got it out of my system.

WILL YOU...
Re-post this so I can fill it out for you: Nope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home