Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blogging blahs today

When I first entered the subject today and started to type I had a whole train of thought as to why I don't blog with a carefree attitude anymore. I have now had this same page opened for close to 30 minutes at work, and I have had at least a dozen different interruptions. So my train of thought changed just a bit. Hopefully I will be able to get my original rambling train of thought entered here, but aside from that, the constant interruptions is a big reason why I do not do this more often. Now, lets see if I can get into words my thoughts. I feel a blog is a place to openly and honestly share your thoughts and opinions on life in your own words. Well, as most of you know I am a moody son of a bitch, therefore my thoughts WILL change drastically from day to day. Lately my mindset has been postive compared to the rather nasty and negative posts a blog ago. Many things and people are and have been aggravating the heck out of me. I know most of the things that are bothering me wouldnt be bothering me if my mood were different, but it is what it is. I can't and haven't been able to pinpoint why my mood is turning shitty. I "think" my outward disposition has seemed normal to most at the bank, except for a few occassions by the few that know me well, where my ugly attitude has really come out. I am normally not an argumentative person, because arguing is usually pointless to me - I typically lose a arguement. I usually do not argue my points and views for a few reasons. I will try to list them below:
1) My way is right and I dont have to prove myself to anyone, so why argue.
2) I am very stubborn, whether my opinion is right or wrong it is mine and I will do things my way.
3) My opinion doesn't matter. Whether it is right or wrong, my opinion will have nothing to do with how things will actually be. It is out of my control, so why argue.
4) Rather than argue my thoughts and opinions, I would rather let someone do it there way and fuck up, then come to me for the right way. WOW! That was a lot of shit spilling out of me. Anyways that is enough for me for now. In short my attitude towards others sucks lately and I would rather stay quiet and go with the flow than speak my mind and hurt or offend anyone and run the risk of being told "fuck you" again. Just one more general thought.
5) You know I noticed my blog has been visited by a few fake bloggers, or perhaps it just one individual with many fake blogs? what's a fake blog? Much like a person a fake blog is something that hides it's true identy so like this or this or this . I given some thought about creating a fake blog of my own perhaps I should create one much like ring leader of the wicked. I often wondered why anyone would take the time to create a fake blog? Is it to hide your identy, well all the time leaving little insulting messages on other peoples blogs... ummm perhaps I will but on myspace?

Scotty out ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home