Sunday, August 20, 2006

Moose times, steelers, dad, and one firm boobie

I had a good weekend, Friday night my cousin - my little cousin Josh and his band played another show at the Smiling Moose. Silly me thought I could keep up with 22 years olds drinking beer ... I tried but well that is another story. Now before I went to meet my cuz I had one long day at work ... I got a reset. Whats a reset? A reset is when you made a error that can not just be changed in the system but the whole loan has to be RESET from scratch. Anyway I booked this loan a week ago and I get it back on Thursday of last week from audit asking why I used this specifc customer number and not this one. I looked at it and at first I was like ... the names are different and also the tax ids. Of course I did not say that cause some auditors are mean. I took the loan back looked it over and tried to figure the problem that they saw with it and then I noticed it. On a screen not often used I saw the name of my new loan and below that the letters "FKA" short for Formally Known As. I took it to my manager and explained that I think this is a reset, she looked it over and said she would have to agree but ask Mary Lou - the bigger manager she looked it over and said well it's going to be a mess to clean up what do you think we should do? I said, "As much as I do not want to do a reset I have to." My Friday afternoon was spent getting that processed and now on to my party night with little cosuin and his band. We chatted for like 45 minutes before his bad went on stage, now the music is all heavry metal rock. I have to say that in some small way I sort of envy him because he is 22 and has his whole life ahead of him - he is living his dream of being a musical artist and best of all he has no responsbilites to hold him back. No wife, no children, no major bills this is his time and I wish him the best. Oh he and his band ROCK the Moose!!!

My dad gave me tickets to Saturday's Pittsburgh Steelers game, had to pick them up on Friday at his house. I did and then I stayed visitng him and his wife, my stepmother. After I left his house I headed back down to my place in scenic Southside but before I go any further I do have something else to add about my dad. I never had a healthy relationship with my father and thats all I am saying on that note for now but last week my dad was in the hospital I went to see him in the hospital to wish him the best and to say "I love you dad". As a son should say to his father but I did not, I love my dad, I love my mom and I like my stepfather too I just could not say those three simple words to my own father. I do care about my dad but why could I not tell him that? Well on to other topics after my visit to my dads I headed down to the moose to meet up with cuz and I left te moose sometime after 1am not sure exactly as I was really drunk from trying to hold my own with the 22 year old crowd.

Saturday night was different because those steelers tickets I had - I sold them to my manager and then watched the game at The Town Tavern and during the game this woman came over and sat next to me she was ordering drunks for her party ... it was one of those wedding parties when the bride and her dridal friends go bar hopping to get drunk the weekend before her big day. Well anyway I was talking to this woman who was older then the rest who introduced herself to me as Wendy. We talked for a bit, I made her laugh then she asked me to do her a favor. I asked sure, so she explained her daughter's friend is getting married and she is sort of shy so she asked if I could come over and sign her shirt. I was like sure be my pleasure I go over with her and her daughter's friend the future bride she had a skin tight shirt on and there was 10 questions on it and I had to answer question one which was Do I wear boxers or briefs or those really skinny things for guys and then over to her right boob was the line I had to sign it was right smack over her boob. I tell you this much her boob was firm and I could also tell she was cold and it was a cheap thrill to me.

Oh BTW here is a picture of my little cousin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home