Tuesday, May 30, 2006

When most people talk to me

Lately, when most people talk to me I seem to be a million miles away. I meant to make a more meaningful entry, but I got sidetracked so I couldn't because I forgot what it was originally going to be about Well, the title says it all. Blecch I have nothing to talk about! That's how boring my life is these days. And yet . . . The most exciting moment of my life--ever!--is inching closer! Wow, I can't believe it's only two days away. *sigh* If only I had a backstage pass, everything would be perfect. But, I'll live. Hmm. Ooooohhh yay! Tomorrow I get to see a girl I call "Squinty" because, well, my friend made it up. My friend broke up with his girlfriend. . . . Well, I kinda feel bad for him and all, but them, and another friend of mine were always hanging out together and it was getting annoying!! I miss my celll phonnnneeee!! I accidentally left it at my mom's house, but I should be getting it later today. Hmmm I fell asleep today for like seven minutes at lunch along the banks of the allegheny river or is it the Mon? Can never keep them straight and my friend woke me up from a really good dream!! Well, how come when I'm FINALLY happy for a few weeks, all of my friends have deemed it appriate to treat me like a leper? yeah at times especially last weekend it felt as if I had a emotional breakdown?! I must say, I'm not a very good advice giver in our group but I try. However, what does the advice giver do when they need advice for themselves? Because it doesn't work. . . My advice never works for me. . . Well, thank goodness I don't need advice right now. Sometimes I don't know when to shut up, or not write something on old blog sometimes I don't know when to talk. Sometimes I am a participant, sometimes I'm an observer. I sit in the middle of your conversation. I look attentive. Ha ha. I'm really not there. In body, yes, but but not in my mind. I look like I'm lapping up every word you say, but I'm actually too deep in thought to notice. My expression decieves you. I'm busy sorting out ideas, dreams, fantasies. What's fact, what's fiction. What I'm feeling, how I'm acting. They have nothing in common. Can you tell what I'm thinking of? My thoughts dwell on you, me and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home