Friday, May 12, 2006

Its a small world after all

I was walking home the other day from work and I was passing by the Smiling Moose on East Carson and I heard my name called so I turned to look and it was my little cousin. At first I did not reconize him because the last time I saw him he was not much bigger then my waist but we spoke for a bit. His name is Josh P. and he further explained that he was down at the Moose because his band was giving a show that evening. Now most of the time I advoid that joint unless I am with specific group members but that evening I decide to venture inside on my own - well with cousin Josh. Josh's band has its own web site hosted by myspace so if you like punk rock music or just want to hear a talented member of my family click here. His music is good, similar to El Nino but I feel it is well worth the visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home