Monday, May 01, 2006

Summer is here... winter is gone ... so sad

Summer is here... winter is gone ... so sad! I am so sad to see the end of winter because that means it is the end of seeing healthy young women in hooker boots. By the way did we ever decide if these are called hooker boots, or f&*^-me boots? I remember posting something about it many months and a blog ago but can not remeber the outcome of that post so if you remember the outcome help me out. Also if you are a healthy your woman and have a photo of yourself wearing something like this you can feel free to email me it at sdpst2@yahoo.com, clothes are optional.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I used to wear my fuck me boots during the summer with short skirt when I lived in the UK. Cold nights plus long legs equal chilly Sara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home