Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Springtime

It is still spring, but it feels like summer. For me, it is symbolic of a lot of things. A time for growth, change, renewal...you know all that jazz. So it's nice... I guess I don't have to much to say, I have not had much to say since starting this blog. I feel as if I am now censoring my thoughts and not expressing it as in the past what I wrote had a adverse effect on peoples attitudes. Today I'm kinda taking it easy... probably gonna head over to the ball field and practice because I need it and later on in the evening I am going to clean around the house and that's about it... oh, perhaps much later I will visit Dee's Cafe ... I need to finish my final term paper. Well that is about it for now so i am going to signoff for now. I'll keep you posted about everything. I think it will be very busy this coming summer - I may even be going back to Costa Rica!

What are your plans?? And also you like the color scheme of this blog? I wanted a more spring like color, a more cheerful color...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home