Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday

- Back into the grind. All I really want is a nap. I am dog tired. The kind of tired where everything I do seems to be in slow motion. There's a fog surrounding my mind, too. This is a bad sign.
- I really need to start my semester-ending research paper.
- I think I'm still full from eating so much on Sunday.
- If I hear James Blunt or Daniel Powter one more time, I'm going to scream.
- I joined a softball team and my softball team lost a girl to a back injury, but I've already thought about the replacement girl with a co-worker. I text-messaged the coach on Monday and explained this girl is looking to play co-ed softball with the team. I'm excited. She's so nice :)
- It's been 5 years since the dawn of alternate reality gaming. Unreal. And it's only getting bigger... AND dummer with each new show...
- Podcast of the day: The Baseball Prospectus Radio Podcast. Baseball by the guys who have ushered in a new era of baseball analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home