Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Read a book

Upon reading Sara's blog I realized I have not read a book in ages except required text books but those do not count as I really do not read them - i skim them through them for the important parts that will be on a exam. Anyway the reason of this post is this, upon reading Sara's blog I was ashamed for my lack of interest in reading so before the end of this year I shall read one of the following books:

10."My Plan To Find The Real Killers" by OJ Simpson
9. Everything Men Know About Women (I need to perfect my ability to pick up womend)
8. Everything Women Know About Men (A good hunter should know his prey)
7. "Things I Wouldn't Do for Money" by Dennis Rodman
6. Al Gore: The Wild Years (He would of made agreat Presz!)
5. Amelia Earhart's Guide to the Pacific Ocean
4. Career Opportunities for Liberal Arts Majors
3. Detroit - A Travel Guide
2. Different Ways to Spell "Bob"
1. Dr. Kevorkian's Collection of Motivational Speeches

Or perhaps I should read something educational like Ethiopian Tips on World Dominance

Note to self: Don't read blogs well at the bank, reading one such blog that showed a very attractive blond's boobies put me on a report for visiting a questionable web-site?!

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I am going to at some point buy/read the Post Secret book.

I am currently reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostava... good stuff.

I like the Dr. Kevorkian one.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I'm a questionable blog?! Or where you talking about someone else?

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger kaz said...

I thin it was yours!;)) hahahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home