Monday, May 08, 2006

The Lockerroom + Dees + the moose + Caseys = awesome

Friday night was Cinco de Mayo and I went out with big bro again, he did not want to go to Saddle Ridge and personaly I was glad of it as i don't really like that club so we ended up at The Locker room. It was cool - my brother truly taught me a few things of course for one when they offer a special of .05 per bottle of millerlite take advantage of it and buy rounds for a table full of beautiful women! He did exactly that and made a few new friends in the process not to mention a phone number!!! Saturday night was different I met up with Bill, Dave - who by chance looks a lot like the hulk except he is not green. Bill told me they call him Dave the hater at work - its all in fun. Besides Dave there was also Stu - no name from last week and a new no -name this week as I can not remember his name! Anyway it was all fun we met up at Dees to shoot pool have a few and just generally bullshit until Dave was asked to leave the bar for nothing more then leaning against the pool table - of course I was sitting on it anyway he made a joke about it and we all laughed! After which the bald prick got pissed and stormed back in and asked Dave to leave. So we all said heck with it and went next door to finish the game at The Smiling Moose but that lasted only long enough for us to get there and have a round before we changed our minds and headed over to Caseys pub. That was a jumping joint that evening but the midget was not working that evening so we ended up just bullshitting some more before calling it a evening. The next day I had laundry to do - yuke then I went to have dinner at my family's house and that in a nut shell was my weekend! It was nice hanging out with a group again and it made me realize what a fool I have been - I called people friends that were in fact never friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home