Thursday, May 04, 2006

¿Sabías Que

¿Sabías Que... Did you know that the Battle of Puebla, Cinco de Mayo, took place 41 years AFTER Mexico's independence war was won in 1821? Does anyone care? Is Cinco de Mayo on its way to becoming another Americanized holiday like Saint Patrick's Day? A day to spend drinking and getting sloshed? Do we as Americans have a problem with drinking? Why is there 23 bars in a nine block area in Pittsburgh's southside? Why am I living in the middle of barland? Why am I asking question after question? Will I ever stop? Somebody answer me?! Just joking ... here is a puzzle to make it more interesting try completing after you had three or four coronas.




1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sara said...

That puzzle is poo! I didn't see "Jose Cuervo", "tequila", or "nacho" anywhere on it! And it hurt my neck to look at it sideways for so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home