Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend thoughts

My weekend was not very unusual, on Friday night after work me and some co-workers went over to the Ugly Dog Saloon for a happy hour - of sorts. I only went because this one young lady was going and I hoped to use it to talk to her unfortuantely for me when I got there she was there - with her boyfriend. First time I did get a invite to the offical Bank happy hour it was fun but I did not stay long only about a hour or so then Saturday night my brother called me and asked if I wanted to go to Saddle Ridge. Ever since he broke up with his girlfriend he has been interested in hanging out at Saddle Ridge. Its okay and all but it is not my cup of tea as I do not really like country music - my brother is a great guy but he never really wanted to hangout until he broke up with his girl and when he finds another he will not want to hangout anymore so yes I like hanging with him but then again I don't. It is complex to explain... anyway we did end up going to saddle ridge saturday but he wanted to leave early so I had him drop me off on the corner of 13th and carson and I was going to walk back to my flat. However upon passing Dees I had to go in and have a beer ... the next day I did the Mother's Day Race For The Cure.
Not really a race we (we being myself, brother, mother, stepdad and step sisters) do it every year after my mother was dignostised with breast cancer some five years ago. Her cancer is in full remission and she is feeling much better then she did! Anyway that was for the most part my weekend in a nutshell kinda boring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home